Professional Marriage & Relationship Counsellors
Our marriage & relationship counselling associates come from a range of professional disciplines including Clinical Psychology, Professional Counselling and Social Work. All of our associates have undergone marriage & relationship counselling training.
All of our associates are accredited and insured to work as Counsellors or Psychologists in Australia. This means they are required to:
- meet professional standards of training,
- undergo continues training and supervision of their clinical work,
- abide by a code of ethical conduct,
- maintain insurance for their professional counselling.
Our associates are registered with relevant professional bodies including:
- The Australian Psychological Society
- The Counsellors & Psychotherapists Association of NSW
- The Australian Association of Social Workers
Many of our associates also retain membership of various clinical associations and interest groups in their area of expertise.
We welcome your enquiry. Call our information line on Sydney Tel: (02) 8002 1022.