Counselling & Psychologist Services for Individuals in Bondi Junction
Our associates are trained in individual therapy approaches as well as couple and marriage counselling. Our practitioners training and expertise ranges from shorter-term practical counselling approaches to longer term in-depth psychotherapy work.
Common reasons that people describe for seeking individual counselling include:
- depression, including a feeling of low mood or a lack of pleasure in life
- anxiety, including feeling on edge and worrying too much
- anger, which may take form of being agitated, aggressive, or arguing with your loved ones.
- trauma, including recent events or events from the past including childhood
- grief and loss, including loss of a loved one
- addictions, to substances including drugs and alcohol
- addictions to behaviours including gambling, internet pornography, prostitution or sex
- many other personal and emotional health issues.
With clinicians from disciplines including Professional Counselling, Social Work and Clinical Psychology we are able to offer a range of services and approaches suited to your unique needs. Naturally, all of our associates are registered professional Counsellors or Psychologists in Australia, meaning they meet minimum training standards, they hold professional indemnity insurance and they must abide by professional codes of conduct.
Our associates are registered with relevant professional bodies including:
- The Australian Psychological Society
- The Counsellors & Psychotherapists Association of NSW (CAPA)
- The Australian Association of Social Workers
We welcome your enquiry. Call our information line on Sydney Tel: (02) 8002 1022.